Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jim and Ildico Palmer

This wedding was honestly so beautiful. From the people in it, to the venues, to the weather, everything was perfect. So without further a du here are some of my favorites from their special day





Ildico rocked some super cute hot pink heels that were to die for!



Here flowers were breathtaking, I loved all the colors and textures in this bouquet.


The dress, it was stunning. The bead work was unbelievable and the pintucks were just as immaculate. The details of this dress were
 AH-MA-ZING








How precious are her flower girls? And their head pieces adorable!



And this boys was the stinkin cutest thing ever!



Jim being handsome as ever.


I just love this image. This was right before the ceremony started and the boys were looking out on the lake. I capturing these simple little moments that are sometimes over looked.





Officially Official!


After the ceremony we walked to the dock were there were a few boats parked there and the most beautiful light.




Isn't this cake the most delicious thing you have ever seen? I loved all the flowers and the detailing in them.


The happiness on both of their faces is priceless.


Now I will end with my favorite of the night. These two boys were JAMMIN to Jump on it and let me tell you it was sure a crowd pleaser!!


No comments:

Post a Comment