Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Picture Time

Hello Everybody! I just thought I would let you all know that I will be in town for 3 weeks. Yes 3 whole weeks! I am beyond excited to see everyone especially meet my new niece. She is the cutest thing ever! In celebration of me being home I am going to do a little photo special for those of you that have put this off. I only have a limited amount of spots open so this is a first come first serve basis. Here is what you will get.

$100 session
30 minutes
Location of your choice
Disc of 15 images with print release

And here are my available dates and times:

December 16th - 4:30
December 21st - 10:00 & 4:30
December 22nd - 10:00 & 4:30
December 23rd - 10:00 & 4:30

I can also do after Christmas if anyone is interested so don't be shy just email me and I will let you know. Email me at erynmichellephoto@ymail.com

And since blog post are way more fun with pictures here is one for you guys to marinade in. Can you believe it has almost been 6 months I can't!!


1 comment:

  1. I can believe it!!! 1/4th done...yay you! and me! haha, I love you!

    ReplyDelete