Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Eden Chase

What can I say about this lovely lady? Lets see, she is amazing, and such a trooper. I can't thank her enough for being my model on a freezing cold, snowy day. For my Portraiture final last quarter I needed to photograph and artist and all I could think about was a dancer. Good thing Chandlers best friend was readily available. Eden came to my rescue and made my vision come to life. I think there is nothing more beautiful than a ballerina. Here are some of my favorites from the day. And yes I got an A on the assignment!








I can't believe how good she faked being freezing because I'm not going to lie I was cold and I was bundled up!!




This is one of my favorites I love the brick wall and how textured it is.









I will end with my all time favorite. We had to turn in a high key image and before even going out to shoot I had this all imagined in my head and it came out better than I ever could have wanted. 





Eden I can not thank you enough for being a perfect model for me and enduring the snowy weather. You are amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment