Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pioneer Day Palooza

Living in Arizona I never knew there was such thing as Pioneer Day. I never celebrated it or even knew it existed, well here in Utah this holiday is just as big as Christmas and it really isn't a day its like a whole month. We started the celebration off with a Tracy Lawrence concert that Due West opened.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so fun having all the girls together. I think this was a first.

Photobucket

Monday morning was the parade, it was a little toasty even for this Arizona girl but that didn't stop us from having fun.

Photobucket

The rodeo queens were so pretty and I have convinced myself that thats going to me next year. If only I knew how to ride a horse.

Photobucket

This is Carters cute dad (Jordy's husbands dad)

Photobucket

After the parade we got all gussied up and went to the rodeo. It definitely brought out my inner cowgirl!

Photobucket

This was a first for me, I have never been to one of these and I think I fell in love. It was so fun to watch those boys in too tight of pants ride their horses and get bucked off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment