Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jump On It!

So Im a major slacker and haven't blogged in a while so lets play catch up! While we had the cousins out from Oklahoma Tara and I took the boppers to Jump On It. This place was cover in trampolines and also had a rock wall and a foam pit, needless to say Raysh was in Heaven! K lets be honest all of us had were! Even though all of my pics are blurry since I couldn't stop bouncing around I thought I would share them.


Here's Hunter Girl
Photobucket

Raysh being, well being Raysh.
Photobucket

Conlee landing a sweet flip!
Photobucket


Oh Tara please don't hate me for these pictures but I couldn't help myself they made me laugh so hard when I saw them
Photobucket


So T doesn't really know how to do a flip so this was her most of the time
Photobucket

And yours truly loving the foam pit!
Photobucket

All in all we had a blast there (and it was a good work out)
Photobucket

1 comment: