Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Inspiration

Now that I am settled in I am ready to get to work on staging another wedding. I have gathered up inspiration from Pinterest and am wanting to share with all of you. If there is anyone that would like to join in on this let me know. I don't have a set date yet but I am planning on the last week of September, the 26th-1st.


If I was to name this I would say I'm wanting to go with a country, summer, vintage. K I don't think that makes sense to anyone but it does in my head.









I love all these flowers

Source: oncewed.com via Eryn on Pinterest



I still have a long way to go to execute this but here is just a look at the inspiration I will be pulling from to make it all happen. Again if you would like to be a part of this I would love all the help I can get email me at erynamos@yahoo.com!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment